Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wish Kiss


Wish Kiss *

050513 


It's destiny's trick or maybe just fate's magic,
When time and chance made us meet
By God's grace I was swept on my feet
When I saw you, a thing of beauty, so sweet.



I asked for a sign if you are the perfect one
You smiled and all my worries were gone.



I was stunned, rendered speechless
When you showed me your soul, flawless.
I was touched by your candid gentleness
And you filled my tired heart's emptiness.



We walked through the crowded place
Leaving at every step sweet lovers trace.



You made me love you so much
that I cant help but cry.
I cant contain the feelings 
that builds so high.
Overjoyed by your mere presence
even just by walking by
I promised to love you
and forever's not a lie.



We went to the place where Gods reside
We knelt and pray, you by my side.



We lighted candles and uttered our wishes,
Warmth our hearts with sweet hush whispers.
And beneath the trees you asked for my wish
Before you leaned and rendered the sweetest kiss.



I smiled and to God I uttered my silent thanks
Then I looked at you and answered "wish granted"

No comments:

Post a Comment