Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Heard That Song Before

I Heard That Song Before
12-23-10

Listen, it's time for me to render my song
Because I played mute for so long,
I stayed, because I believed it's where I belong.
But listen, 'coz for now i found the voice of my own.

I've been blinded by love, i ignored reasons.
The pain shattered me, I laugh but the joy's gone.
I believed the lies, and more lies you laid.
Suffering million years' sadness for just a day.

I gave chances 'coz i know you're just weak.
I gave all though chances are bleak.
You promised forever and swore to be strong,
But you're always ended up singing your song.

Your kisses are true, the passion is alive.
But sometimes the love you shared comes in doubt.
I held my place because i believed in you.
But sometimes it's just so painful to be true.

Leave now, I let go, I must...
Before the pain eats me whole,
Let what's left be mine for now.
And never wonder why or how?

You're asking for it again, i know it hurts.
Please don't plead a chance for your bleeding heart.
Because my heart had been drained and has no more in store;
And Darling I must say, I heard Your Song Before.

No comments:

Post a Comment