Tuesday, March 3, 2015

White Roses


White Roses
07-18-05 & 07-21-05 
10:00am&08:28pm

You bid me now to strike my last song.
Coz I kept myself mute for so log.
Now given the chance and bid my last goodbye.
Coz I was born and destined to die.
Here I am laying my last farewell,
Of the last memoir of my day!

Blood of life flows out from my veins
Leaving me drowned with agony and pain.
Remember those white roses clinging?
In the garden of my life their living,
As these bloody liquid stained my memory.
Those roses turn to crimson red.

My Muse! Mother, here you are crying so hard.
And in thy hands I saw not the gambling cards.
I saw the love in thy lonely face.
But now I bid you to lay my last ace.
My bedtime stories, childhood days I long.
Mother, did the mouse chase the lion?

My King! Father here thy servant.
Sorry if for once I’ll break your commands.
With you tears, I saw not the wine but,
I bid you now to gulp my last shot.
Your untouched stick for times I feared.
Here it kept waiting for me to be punished.

My Confidant! Sister I’m leaving you.
Maybe for sometimes I had broken your heart.
Your dark lonely eyes always had been sad.
To see me in throne that would make you glad.
But now the throne is shaking the king is gone.
Sister, from this day on I’m His servant.

My greatest foe, only brother I’ve got.
We’re always in brawl and have the line to cut.
But I’ve never kept any grudges or wrath.
Coz I know every brawl will end to hug.
Now I’m leaving you I’ll miss those smiles.
From thy lips my guidance upon I fly.

My beloved your name I bear.
That once caused me too much tears.
The love I longed gave nothing but pain.
Pain that leads me to another love’s flame
Farewell my love, once true love.
Hope no tears will fall s I’ll be gone.

Best of friends my brother I lost.
Memories of the past, wealth of no cost
Though sometimes we lived in fancies and doubt
For once we shared the arms of someone we both loved.
Eventhough we traveled using different codes.
Destiny’s always lead us to one same cross road.

Friends the old and the new,
Your tears, memories of endless dew
You laughed even on my silliest jokes.
And admired even my senseless thoughts
I’ll leave but never will I be gone.
Memories stay even this tired body was done.

Fellow! Let my body be burnt to the tongue of fire.
Let it tear my cold body leaving those lustful desires.
Strike the lire when my flesh turns to ash.
Sing my lyrics as memories flash.
Cry no more near I’ll be at peace.
As I gently wheeze my final kiss.

With your hand on the polished jar,
Take my ash and blow it afar.
Let it feel the gentle eastern breeze.
And let the sea water to kiss.
Let me feel the warmth of the glowing sun.
Hugged the gleaming moon before will I be gone.

When thy crimson flowers wither and die.
Take my ash and let it kiss where it lie.
And tomorrow there I’ll spring to life.
In my garden there I’ll grow wild.
For these roses once watered by blood.
Someday again they’ll grow in radiant white.

No comments:

Post a Comment