Tuesday, March 3, 2015

James

James
111308

You might be wondering at the space below.
You regard it as empty as me and as hollow.
But please don’t look at what your eyes can see.
Coz deep within, you can see the real me.

In it there’s a message for you to read.
I can’t utter it, that’s why I hid.
Coz I am shy and don’t have the guts to lead.
But in this poem you can find a hint.

In draught you can’t see it, but let it sink.
In a basin of water and a drop of mischief.
But beware for there’s only one chance, think!
Please don’t ask me how, I would just wink.
(A wink can’t reveal my message in invisible ink.)

But if I were you, I dare not!
Coz if did so…vanish will become your name above.
Coz for a drop of love I asked.
Your name will waste! It’ll get blurred.
I’d rather want the message hidden within.
Than to let your name, be in oblivion entwined.
Coz in my heart the message had been etched.
And I cannot bear to see your name in dreadful wrenched.



Note: I gave this poem to Mr. Reiner James Galicia together with the mini Disney character stuffed toy ‘Eeyore’ (11-16-08) 
The title ‘James’ was written in a water soluble ink that will get blurred or erased when wet.
To sink the letter/paper into water will reveal the secret message written on the space below the poem.
The hidden msg: “please give me a chance…I love you” and a series of “I love yous” scattered on the whole paper.
The invisible ink was a concoction of acetone, powdered ‘tawas’ and a paper white color nail polish.

I gave this poem with an anagram written on the top left.
“…m’ jus vnlove, here’s my l’ game core!” (I’m just unlove(d), here’s my l’(ittle) game(‘s) core!
Solution: Glenmore loves James very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment