Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"Hello, Old Friend"


"Hello, Old Friend"
June 09, 2012

Hello old friend?
I'm glad we meet again.
You traveled far, Are you tired?
Come and sit for a while
And tell me about your gold mine.

How are you old friend?
It's been a while...
since the day you said your goodbye.
Did life been good to you?
Or has it been a little cruel too?

You said your long forgotten 'Hi?'
I can see it from your familiar smile.
That you've gone a distant mile.
Did you find what you've been looking for?
The things you said I didn't have before?

Why are you crying old friend?
Why are you feeling my old pain?
Aren't you the one who seek for the dream?
The dream where I wasn't belong.
Did you find it all along?

What are the tears for, old friend?
Aren't you happy seeing me?
Oh, I shed them before too.
When you found your way out,
Leaving me shattered with a broken heart.

I missed you and I will miss you again old friend.
There still be tears just like it has been.
I won't hold you now and beg you to stay,
This time it doesn't feel the same,
Because its been a while, old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment