Tuesday, March 3, 2015

His Love


His Love
110306

He told me that I can be with him.
But with a handful of conditions.
Coz his love can’t be given free.
All is but with a corresponding fee.
Once I thought money can’t buy love.
Or can be traded with glittering wastes.
But for him, gold rules, he lived with wealth.
He can take everything with money’s help.
His love had been equated to something precious.
His tongue uttered words of price and of with cost.
That’s why I gave everything ‘till nothing’s left.
I wonder now what else can I offer?
I sacrificed my happiness and gave my all.
I offered joy and the things they envy me most.
I gave love, the greatest and the best.
But he left me still coz I have been broke.
It’s not worth the pain I know.
But I’m just a fool who love and never been loved.
Coz the moments shared, though it was ransomed.
It gave happiness once to my thirsty heart.
But now I’m just wondering, why at the very end.
When my heart stops loving, he came to claim.
He asked for the love that once his alone.
But its too late, coz it died afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment