Tuesday, March 3, 2015

She Said He Said

She Said He Said
06/16&20/10

Your name, considered sweeter than the sweetest Rye.
But now I can’t utter it sweet without lie.
My heart gone cold, Darling I don’t know why.
Maybe for now you should loosen our tie.
Believe me; I’ve done all with my best.
But maybe I have done it carelessly.
Coz my love had simply slipped away.
And without guilt I can’t even close my day.
With you I can’t find now the heat.
My heart can’t even have that skipped beat.
We laugh just like the way we used to.
But the humor is lost before you do.
Forgive me but I’m asking for space.
To breathe, to fly and to lay my last ace;
It may hurt I know but soon we’ll heal.
And maybe fate will settle our deal.
I can’t love you the way I used to.
But believe me in my heart love is still there too.
I’m lost or maybe I’m just tired.
For keeping the heat of our vanishing fire.
Don’t think that I never loved you.
Because I know I did more than I can do.
My heart’s confused, in vain.
Loosing you I can’t even find so much pain.
And that what hurts, my beloved.
I fear the ease of loosing the one I have.
For now let’s take our time.
Because maybe tomorrow,
Again you can call me mine.




I am once your one special ‘Private Joe’.
I’m the ‘knight in shining armor’ who bowed low.
But why my dear you’ve gone so cold?
Where is the princess who never looses her hold?
In your eyes I saw now some lies.
To loosen our tie, you’re asking me to die.
You should have known I’ve done my best too.
I held you a little bit tighter, I admit, yes I do.
But with all the guilt I blame you not.
From the mistakes I’ve done I take the cuff.
Don’t leave me alone because you’re my better half.
You’re the one who changed me, the woman I love.
You’re asking for space, I had given you my world.
It hurts; I’m left shattered crumpled to fold.
You want to be free, to breathe, I had given my life.
Without your love, my home I’ve nowhere to hide.
Why let fate defines our deal? Is this game for real?
I can’t win without you, because your love can heal.
Why can’t you love me now the way you used to?
Did I give too much or did I give a bit too few?
I know you had loved me but why your love died?
I never asked you for more, just please don’t tire.
And if you’re confused, in vain and was stranded,
Darling I’m pained, broken and deeply wounded.
You felt the ease because I’d taken the entire blow.
I can’t bear seeing you, taking the pain you caused.
I’m wishing Darling that today is tomorrow.
Let doubts be cleared and give me a chance.
I promise that for the second time,
It’ll be a sweeter mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment