Tuesday, March 3, 2015

“The Love of Siam”


“The Love of Siam”
042209


“I am Tong”

“I can’t be with you
To be your boyfriend,
But that doesn’t mean
That I don’t love you.”

So sweet are those words
Yet bitter to taste.
For love can’t keep us together.
We are destined to part.

Reality hurts.
That even when love transcends
Through gender and sex
Reasons are made.
Whenever I dare touched your face.

I must go on to life.
Shattered and broken inside.
Blame me dear Mew!
For doing what they thought was right.



“I am Mew”

I made this song
Especially for you!
Since the day you left
You carried part of me.
I found no true love.

Here you are now with me.
Hearing the song I play.
Written in love by my thirsty heart,
Words whispered by your rosy lips.
Before it touches mine!

We live in the song
I made – you created.
Since the day you came back.
You gave the missing note
Of this ever fearsome heart!

Now you’re saying goodbye.
Infront of you I’ll cry not.
You showed how much you love me.
With a bitter smile, Tong I thank thee.



“Ballad to Tong & Mew”

Love comes in no gender they say.
But here comes the irony.
Because in a world of morality.
Love belongs for a she and a he.
Two hearts filled with love.
But they are destined to be apart.
Now tell me what you considered fair?
In this unjust world we hail.

For a moment let reasons be wasted.
Give just to what is wrong.
Let reality at the moment be freed.
Allow these two hearts, let love to keep.
Let Tong kiss Mew once again.
And let him lie on his chest.
Let them taste every blissful promises.
Of the love many detests.
Let Mew sing his song for Tong.
Let it not stop extend it forever long.
For when you hear his sweet melodies,
They are together in a fulfilled dream.

Ask no questions, say no lies.
Let just love be the only reason.
And let the moment be theirs alone.
Keep them together if not in dream,
Then maybe in this song!
Because if only in this moment.
That they can have each other,
Where love is true and just fair!

Maybe…
Just maybe…
Tong won’t leave.
Mew won’t let go.




“The Love of Siam”
Wiwisit Hiramyawangkul (Mew)
Mario Maurer (Tong)
Thai Film

No comments:

Post a Comment