Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Journey


Journey
Date:? (2006?)

As I am walking, continue leading the path.
I reached the crossing, paused and dared to look back.
I was confused neither at the two ways I doubted.
So I’ve stopped and tried recalling the past.

I’ve been through trusting but considered fool.
At times of hurting I’ve tried to be cool.
I did kneel just to be in the aisle.
But never had they looked up to see me at high.

I’ve been through generosity, but considered selfish.
They thought I’m ignorant whenever I’m in bliss.
I tried to explain but never would they listen.
I tried to listen but never would they speak.

I’ve been through forgiving, but considered weak.
When I dreamed for everything they thought I’m sick.
I lived with pain, failed and laughed at my tears.
I lived in vain, alone and clothed with my fears.

I’ve been through happiness, but considered simple.
I defended the truth but fell down and trembled.
They left me nothing, coz I haven’t anything more to give.
They wrecked my dreams, poisoned by fairy tales and myths.

I’ve been through loving, but considered naïve.
I gave everything but never had they believed.
I was lost in vain, tied with the past, live alone.
I’m alone at the dark, missing at the desert of unknown.

…I looked ahead in the middle of doubt.
To where I cross either of them is the right.
The other might be the right path to where I’d lay.
And the other might be the only perfect way.

And then I step my foot beyond confusion.
To the path maybe to where I belong.
Now, I feel no fear for I know I did my best.
And on the end of this road there is eternal rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment