Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Saw Him Kissing Mona Lisa


I Saw Him Kissing Mona Lisa
091205

He wandered around the frame of deception.
Gazed up on the colors of illusion;
Though he touched this master’s loving art,
He stared with love, lust didn’t depart.

He held the price to offer to thee,
But the maiden laid her secrets unveiled.
She was made not to love but to be loved,
For she was just the symbol of lust.

I saw him wandered around her majesty.
He was just a man whose weakness is she.
The queen smiled as though she had won,
For another heartache was born.

Every man clings to her beauty.
An angel with charm she posses;
Ask him how do he love thee,
For he was the one who knew it best.

I’ve search for my man for he was
enchanted by her spell.
If he could just love me the way he adores her.
I’ve search for I have something to tell.
But I saw him kissing the woman I fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment