Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Make Believe


Make Believe
042309

Let’s play a game before I let go.
Let fantasies for real and dreams for law.
For a moment let all lies be forgiven.
For new rules, let’s start all over again.

Make believe that you love me too.
Kiss me back whenever I kiss you.
Make believe that you care for me too.
Hold me whenever I miss you.

Make believe that I’m the one you need.
Make believe that I’m the one you heed.
Let love be our bond, make me believe.
That you’re mine, I’m yours together I bliss.

Make believe that nothing can make us apart.
Together we’ll grow old with loving hearts.
Make believe that you will stay forever.
Make me believe that this is real.

Make me believe that this game won’t end.
Let this game control us for you know I can’t.
Make me believe that you’re still here.
Make me believe that I’m not in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment