Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mi Amore


Mi Amore
112008

Just when I gave you eeyore,
And at the time I hold your hand on the taxi.
Many had changed sweet lad.
Everything fell into places and in love.
Sometimes I could do nothing but be glad.

Though, I asked for a chance and a bit of hope.
Please don’t give love back if it’s still in doubt.
Coz I don’t want you to love me if someone else is still in your heart.
It’ll be unfair enough and very tricky.
If you’ll love me out of pity.

Here’s another poem cared of by eeyore’s friend.
In it again there’s a message beyond lines you can see.
Coz if you had cracked the letter of eeyore.
Then I guess you’ve been holding the key.


“Sir, over ea. glee, I’m ‘n a jail I c.”
(Sir, over each glee, I’m in a jail I see.)

I’m trapped on your charm sweet lad!


Note: I gave this 2nd poem to James with the mini Disney character stuffed toy ‘Tiger’ (11-28-08)
The first letter on every line in the first stanza (JAMES) and the words ‘I’, ‘love’, ‘you’, ‘very’, and ‘much’ in the second stanza are underlined with an invisible ink. The title itself was written in an invisible ink.

The anagram that fallowed the 3-stanza poem was a corruption of his whole name fallowed by two short words. “I love Reiner James Galicia” 

No comments:

Post a Comment