Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Last Night with Amore

Last Night with Amore
042005

Through the sweet warmth summer scent,
We dance through all the night.
How sweet April the twentieth was.
The dance floor never fades its lights.

We sipped the sweetest and finest wine.
Till we both drunk with joy and we felt so fine.
Temptation desires our forbidden love.
We were lost to the world we made.
How many times we took this night.
Nights where together we became one.
I’m yours and your mine in love.
We’re bound with selfless desires.

I thought this might last in joy.
But the stars fading – lost within.
The moon hid beyond the frosty clouds.
I saw you without your faceless masks.

I admire your honesty honey.
Never will I blame thee.
I had known nothing but lies.
For she can’t forever hide.

Responsibilities lie on your shoulders.
Leave me now and never looked back.
I know for once you did love me.
You knew for sure I’d loved you too.

After this night, it’ll be the last.
Goodbye honey, my pleasure to meet you.
Short time of forbidden love is enough.
Though we lived in lies…
I love you, but you have a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment