Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Second Chance


Second Chance
(Impromptu poem…a 3 minutes poem... as requested by kim while we were chatting.)
Dec 31 2010

i may have done wrong
but believe me i was hurt too.
those kisses are now cold, 
where are those i long?

honey, can't we give it another try?
And I promise I will never let you cry.
i wont ask for you to forgive..
just think for our past and the reason why we live.

can you still love me the way i do?
can you still hold me the way we used to?
a chance to start all over again..
I promise a love without pain.

i cant promise everything..
but a life together for us to sing.
where the world is ours.
with love, honesty and trust.

i know i did hurt you..
but please im just a man whose weakness is you.
i cant imagine loving without you by my side.
and living in life of regret with nowhere to hide.
you are the light to my ever darkest life.
and the truth to my every lie.
...
honey believe me, that in time youll see.
that i hurt myself more when youre not with me.
i know its my fault, but let it be.
because with a second chance
love is all i can promise to thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment