Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Why People I Love Leave Me?


Why People I Love Leave Me?

112607
CAS 1st flr. OLFU



I don’t know why they have to go.
If they had demanded me my exclusivity!
They used to promise me one thing.
“We’ll be together & never shall I go.”



But when times get tough
They would just hug me and laugh.
They will hail their goodbyes,
sometimes they cry.
Hoping for another chance,
maybe for some other time.



They said they’re happy when with me.
But maybe they didn’t know.
Happiness can be breach by sacrifice.
They said they didn’t want to lose me.
But losing means gaining another one
Something sweeter, something better!
They said forever we’ll be together.
But forever is a myth.
A dream beyond reality!
They said “I Love You.”
But love means setting free.
So I must go.



Why people I love leave me?
Am I not a jewel a jewel for keep?
Then why there are goodbyes?
Why not just hellos?
When will the time come?
That I’ll be the one to bid farewell
Even with a broken heart…
A broken soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment