Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Thought I’m Strong


I Thought I’m Strong
053106

I thought I’m strong coz I did not cry.
I thought I’m tough coz I mumbled not.
Time had passed but still I laughed loud.
But I’m wretched when I felt second love.

I cursed you for teaching me how to love.
For teaching me how to depend to the care you showed.
Giving you all I have but still I was left hurt.
To end this heartache please show me how.

Why I had learned to love someone?
If in my heart your memories linger on.
He offered the love you once had won.
But always I’m looking for things you have in common.

Everytime he looked at me I saw your eyes.
Everytime he touched me I can feel your warmth.
Everytime he said I love you; I heard your voice before he do.
Everytime he kissed me I longed it was you.

Tell me why I can’t let this feeling free?
Coz it had been years since you left me.
When you had taught me how to love you,
Why haven’t you taught me how to let you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment