Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Inlove Again


Inlove Again
040606

It’s been years since I said it’s enough.
Enough time to say it’s over.
Coz I cursed the love that once I longed.
When I felt the pain of the first broken heart!

But here I am again, longing.
I’m taking the bait of another promising heart.
Im just like a fool never had learned.
That love’s really a dangerous game.

When I’m with you, I though we’re friends.
When without, I longed we’re lovers.
When I dream, you’re my reality.
When I touch, you’re a fulfilled dream.

I mumbled when I try to talk.
Trying to hide it all, with a joke.
I stumbled when I try stand.
Asking help with my trembling hands.

It’s me again, the selfless fool.
I’m stepping into the curses of love.
I bet of taking all the pain.
Because I think I’m inlove again.

No comments:

Post a Comment