Sunday, June 9, 2013

“I Love The ‘O’ Mark”

“I Love The ‘O’ Mark”
052610

My heart had been broken more than a million pieces.
It had been numbed from pain, deadened from love.
The love I once knew imprisoned me from the past.
The past that haunted me and the only solace is death.

I was marked curse from the feelings many seek.
I dreaded the storms that made me weak.
I once marked myself with the symbol of love.
It found me but it came to break my heart.

I spent wasted times picking myself whole.
But only to be broken again when I’d picked them all.
The heart I have once said its forever and infinite.
But its forever is a lie and its infinite is obsolete.

Just when I thought I will never love again.
You came without warning to ease my pain.
You didn’t pick my pieces to make me whole.
You mould another me unstained, untainted and pure.

You asked me not to forget the past love I hated.
Because of it you said I won’t be the one you had.
You dreamed your future with me to hold, to have.
Marked me with the symbol I never thought its love.

Heart may break but the love you have will not.
It never ends and forever it’ll goes round.
It’ll never tire and it will never stop to care.
Not even death can claim or break this chain.

You’re the other half that makes me whole.
Rescued me from the past a dream come true.
Surreal it seems but in your eyes it’s real.
You showed me love that will never last.

I love the mark you left within my heart.
It’s forever and infinite as it was.
Your name etched in it if you can just read.
And I promise you I love you till this mark break.

I love you till the day you’ll ask me not to.

-oOo-


I Love You TheOmark Gloria.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment