Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am Selfish

I am Selfish
05-18-11 (@POEA)
glenmore bacarro

I want you to be mine,
though I can’t be yours.
I held your heart tight,
But I’ll never be at your side.
I confused you with my kiss,
And my promises that are sweet.
I demand your exclusivity,
But you can’t have me.

Once, I’m yours.
In your sanity I’m lost.
I gave all caused you demand,
I’m a poor servant at your command.
But here comes the irony,
You chose him over me.
And after your pain you came back,
But darling I wish you good luck.

You beg for chance, so I gave in
Feeding you lies and love that’s fadin’
For now I’m the king, darling it’s no sin
To give you your own dose of medicine

I want you back, you believed in it
I laugh but I have a secret indeed.
Yes, you still hold a part of me,
That’s why I can’t even set you free.
Let’s live in a world of make believe,
Coz we both fear what we can give.

And Darling you can’t just retreat
You can’t leave just like once you did.
I can make you stay through my kiss
You’re mine, and yes I’m selfish.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment