Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guilty


Guilty
02/03/05

glenmore bacarro

I always thought that love was just a dream.
An endless tale enchanted by myth.
Bewitched by charms and cursed by sins.
Strengthen by pains and polished by tears.

Sometimes it will make you sick.
You ignored the truth, believed the fools.
From where you trust but considered weak.
Fallen apart but never picked whole.

But sometimes dreams become real.
When I found love beyond ideal.
The love I’d felt when I’m with your side.
The love you dumped and left behind.

I’d never asked for much you cannot give.
Chances and hopes just quite enough.
Now hiding the pain and ignoring the tears.
When chances lost and hopes bluffed.

Thoughts can be deceiving senses may fail.
You turned my lonely nights to worst stormy days.
You condemned me without even a bail.
And you punished me beyond reasons fair.

I was dumped – lost in my own game.
You left me hanging and crying in vain.
I did everything for I know I was right.
To hurt you I never dare tried.

Maybe this is my own destiny.
I’m longing for the love that wasn’t for me.
Do I have to set this feelings free?
Or shall I fight for this vanishing victory?

Honey, if you think this is a waste of time.
Please let it be,
 If loving you really is a heinous crime.
Then I’m guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment