Monday, November 28, 2011

Cloud

Cloud
070605
glenmore bacarro

I feel too fancy to touch the clouds.
To step and dance upon it’s coolly fogs.
I wonder what's beyond its mallow.
Maybe up in there I can ask its shadow.

Who are you? And why I am here?
Why I am alone and have too much to bear?
Why you’re living freely into this crowded world?
Why you're always in bliss and have the sky to mould?

Maybe I have too much to ask.
Things that seem to be unanswered before.
That even you had a hard time finding out.
How do people fell out of great love?
Maybe you’re deaf or maybe mute?
Why all things turn to nothing and in fused.
Don’t just stare, answer my call!
Tell me White Thing, am I really lost?

Here I am looking up on your beauty.
My body asks if you can take me.
Maybe it’s too lovely to live with you up there.
In your soft mallow there I’ll lie all fair.

Here I am asking, maybe too loud.
Wondering what's beyond your beauty?
Since love died the heaven claimed my soul.
And now I’m waiting for it to claim my body.



No comments:

Post a Comment