Thursday, October 6, 2011

Broken I

Broken I
071608
glenmore bacarro

Go I bid you now to break my heart!
In pieces, I’ll thank you to give it back.
For I’d rather leave broken and nothings left,
Than to stay with you whole yet unloved.

But before I go I ask you to shed tears.
Show some guilt and unmasked fears.
So that I have something, part of you with me.
Staying, before I set you and this feelings free.

As I leave you with my one and final kiss.
I ask you to show the warmth you once love to give.
Though I know it was all lies masked with honesty.
Your lips shivered, cold and it pained me.

If by any chance you shared a part of your love.
I thank you for you know it’s more than enough.
Enough to hold that once there was you and me;
Together in love in no more than a memory!


No comments:

Post a Comment