Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Forget me Not

Forget me Not
042213 

You told me you tend to forget,
Something that bothered me since we first met.
How could a sweet carefree soul like you,
Denied by memory and have a cruel fate too.

You were not governed by rules
Nor living the path taken by fools.
But your smiles hide your fears...
uncertainties...and a future of 'what ifs'. 

I knocked the door of your fearsome heart
Intimidated; but yet driven by luck.
By chance you opened your heart again
Knowing for a fact that I might be forgotten.

You gave me a chance that worth everything I have.
A risk taken that may cause my last breath.
But I'd rather take this lone gambled line,
To show my love even untill the end of time.

If by chance you'll forget how it feels
The warmth whenever I kiss your lips
Worry not I'll still be holding you tight,
'till you wake up from that lost cursed night.

When everything seems to be in blur...
When nothing seems to be sure...
When you lose me from your memory's core,
I'm still be loving you, I wont break, I wont fall.

And if my love had been forgotten
When my face seems unfamiliar, lost in vain.
It may take a lifetime to feel the pain,
But I promise you, I will love you over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment